Lufthansa have some of the most flexible and versatile fares on the market. Lufthansa's global fares offer a huge list of cities that can be used as stopovers on the way to Europe in North and South America, Asia and Africa, creating an itinerary that allows you to fly right around the world on a return ticket to Europe!
The airlines used for Lufthansa global fares on flights between Australia and the Americas are:
- Qantas (Los Angeles, San Francisco, Vancouver, Dallas, New York, Honolulu, Santiago)
- United (Los Angeles, San Francisco)
- Air Canada (Vancouver, Toronto)
- Air New Zealand (Los Angeles, San Francisco, Houston, Honolulu, Buenos Aires)
- Jetstar (Honolulu)
The airlines that can be used between Australia and Asia are:
- Qantas (Bangkok, Hong Kong, Singapore, Shanghai, Tokyo)
- Singapore Airlines (Singapore)
- Thai Airways (Bangkok)
- Air China (Shanghai, Beijing)
- ANA (Tokyo)
- Asiana (Seoul)
- Cathay Pacific (Hong Kong)
- Air India (Delhi)
- British Airways (Singapore)
- Jetstar (Bali, Phuket, Singapore, Bangkok, Osaka)
The airlines that can be used between Australia and Africa and the Middle East are:
- Qantas (Johannesburg)
- South African Airways (Johannesburg)
A Lufthansa global fare itinerary, visiting the Americas, Europe and Asia can cost as little as $1958 including taxes but does vary according to availability, routing and the airlines used. Lufthansa fares are year round, meaning they are not seasonal. Peak periods do tend to be more expensive though, due to availability.
Did you know that Lufthansa, SWISS and Austrian fares are fully combinable? Offering unparalleled flexibility, airfares on these three carriers are fully combinable, offering you access to the largest network in Europe.
Premium Economy, Business Class & First Class
Lufthansa operate a fantastic Premium Economy product on many of their long haul flights. A global fare itinerary that visits three continents in Premium Economy with Lufthansa can cost as little as $3961!
Business and First Class on Lufthansa are absolutely world class and many of the carriers that can be used on these fares are among the best in the sky. Business Class global fares with Lufthansa can cost as little as $6653.
On this page, there is an enquiry form which you can fill in with a destination each in Europe, Asia and the Americas. If you fill it in and hit submit, an Airfare Geeks consultant will come back to you within 1 business day with some options and prices for your Lufthansa global fare itinerary.
It is of course possible to construct itineraries using these fares with more than one stop in each continent, so if you'd like to enquire about an itinerary with more stops, please just provide the details in the Message box.
Lufthansa Business Class
- 1.98-metre-long, horizontal lying position
- Larger, individually adjustable 15-inch monitors
- Easier access to seats and more privacy thanks to the V-shaped seating configuration
- New sense of space and comfortable atmosphere thanks to the open layout
- Clear, symmetrical lines and a modern interior create an attractive environment
- Restful, rather subtle natural colours increase the well-being factor and create a quiet zone for relaxation