Lufthansa global fares from $1958* in Economy, $3961* in Premium Economy and $6653* in Business Class.
Lufthansa have some fantastic return fares to Europe that can be used to fly right around the world. These are usually among the best value global tickets on the market and starting from as little as $1879*!
- Huge list of destinations in Europe
- Incredible variety of stopover options in 5 continents
SWISS allow some incredible routings on their fares from Australia to Europe and are a fantastic option for building cost effective multi continent itineraries.
- Best for itineraries that include Africa
- Fantastic option for itineraries that include South America or Cuba
Finnair fares allow multiple stops in each direction, meaning it's possible to visit a couple of cities in Asia in one direction and a few North American destinations on you way home or vice versa.
- Allow stops in both North and South America and include the flight between the two continents
- All flights on oneworld carriers - great for accruing Qantas points and status credits
Virgin Atlantic RTW sale from just $1470* in Economy, $3379* in Premium Economy or $6723* in Business Class!!!
Virgin Atlantic & Virgin Australia are currently offering some amazing value fares to the UK on sale until the 31st of July 2018! They allow free stopovers in the USA in one direction & Hong Kong in the other. These fares aren't as flexible as some of our other global fares but if they work for your itinerary, the value is unbeatable!
Emirates have fares that allow stops in Asia, Europe and North America all on one ticket. While not quite as versatile as Swiss, Lufthansa or Finnair fares, they can represent amazing value when they work for your itinerary.
- Their fares allow multiple stops in Asia
- World beating quality - Skytrax Airline Of The Year 2016
Qantas have some amazing fares that can be used to build itineraries visiting either North or South America, Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Africa and the South Pacific.
- Great for itineraries with with multiple stops in North America or the South Pacific
- Great way to rack up Qantas Frequent Flyer points and status credits
Cathay Pacific fares allow you to fly into Europe and back from North America or vice versa, with either transits or stopovers in Hong Kong in each direction, using partner airlines to fly passengers across the Atlantic.
Why Cathay Pacific?
- One stop service into many European destinations
- Ability to stop in Hong Kong twice
Need more stops? When your itinerary is more complex, has more stops and requires a more robust option than the above global fares, an alliance Round The World fare is exactly what you're after!
These fares are the big daddies! Based on either the number of total miles flown or the number of continents visited, the possibilities using these fares are truly incredible!