Emirates have some incredible fares to that can be used to construct round the world itineraries, visiting North or South America, Europe, Asia and Dubai. There are a number of reasons to choose Emirates for your world trip such as:
- The ability to visit some great destinations such as the Maldives and Sri Lanka
- Most of their flights are operated by their amazing A380 aircraft
- Direct flights into a huge list of European destinations from their hub in Dubai
- Ability to earn Qantas Frequent Flyer miles
There are a few limitations to what can be done with Emirates multi continent itineraries. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- If visiting Europe and the Americas, the flight across the Atlantic needs to be between Milan or Athens and New York
- When visiting the Maldives, there also needs to be stops in Singapore and Sri Lanka due to flight schedules
- Travel between Australia and the Americas needs to go via Dubai. This is a great way to fly to South America or the East Coast of the USA but makes the trip to the West Coast of the USA a very long journey
Emirates economy multi continent fares that visit the Americas, Europe and Asia start from $1985*. The prices are seasonal and dependent on availability so generally more expensive during peak travel periods such as Christmas and the European summer months. Having said that, these fares are extremely hard to beat if they suit your itinerary regardless of when you're travelling.
Emirates Business Class multi continent fares start from $9499* which represents amazing value for all those flown miles in business class on the Skytrax Airline Of The Year 2016!
Here's a virtual tour of the Emirates A380 business class cabin so you can have a look for yourself.
On this page, there is an enquiry form which you can fill in your destinations in Europe, Asia and the Americas. If you fill it in and hit submit, an Airfare Geeks consultant will come back to you within 1 business day with some options and prices for your Emirates multi continent itinerary.
It is of course possible to construct itineraries using these fares with more stops in each continent, so if you'd like to enquire about an itinerary with more stops, please just provide details in the Message box.