Swiss International Air Lines have some of the most flexible and versatile return fares to Europe on the market. In addition to the more common stopover options, such as Singapore, Hong Kong and Bangkok, SWISS also offer a huge list of cities that can be used as stopover points on the way to Europe in North and South America, Asia and Africa.
The airlines used on SWISS fares for the flights between Australia and the Americas are:
- Qantas (Los Angeles, San Francisco, Vancouver, Dallas, New York, Honolulu, Santiago)
- United (Los Angeles, San Francisco)
- Air Canada (Vancouver, Toronto)
- Air New Zealand (Los Angeles, San Francisco, Houston, Honolulu, Buenos Aires)
The airlines used for Swiss fares on flights between Australia and Asia are:
- Qantas (Bangkok, Hong Kong, Singapore, Shanghai, Tokyo)
- Singapore Airlines (Singapore)
- Thai Airways (Bangkok)
- Air China (Shanghai, Beijing)
- ANA (Tokyo)
- Japan Airlines
- Cathay Pacific (Hong Kong)
- Air India (Delhi)
- British Airways (Singapore)
- Jetstar (Bali, Phuket, Singapore, Bangkok, Tokyo, Osaka)
The airlines that can be used between Australia and Africa are:
- Qantas (Johannesburg)
- South African Airways (Johannesburg)
A SWISS global fare itinerary, visiting the Americas, Europe and Asia can cost as little as $1930 including taxes but does vary according to availability, routing and the airlines used. SWISS fares are year round, meaning they are not seasonal. Peak periods do tend to be more expensive though, due to availability.
Did you know that Lufthansa, SWISS and Austrian fares are fully combinable? Offering unparalleled flexibility, airfares on these three carriers are fully combinable, offering you access to the largest network in Europe.
Business Class & First Class
Business and First Class on SWISS are absolutely world class and many of the carriers that can be used on these fares are among the best in the sky. Business Class global fares with SWISS can cost as little as $6270.
On this page, there is an enquiry form which you can fill in with a destination each in Europe, Asia and the Americas. If you fill it in and hit submit, an Airfare Geeks consultant will come back to you within 1 business day with some options and prices for your SWISS global fare itinerary.
It is of course possible to construct itineraries using these fares with more than one stop in each continent, so if you'd like to enquire about an itinerary with more stops, please just provide the details in the Message box.
SWISS Business Class
- The new SWISS Business Seat available on all long-haul flights
- SWISS Sleeping comfort on a fully horizontal surface – your personal 2-meter-long bed with an integrated massage function above the clouds
- New angled seating configuration of 1-2-1 / 2-2-1 offers better access to your own seat and allows easier access to the aisle and restroom
- Swiss innovation for SWISS: realised by Contour; air pillow system by Lantal, infinitely adjustable from soft to firm for seating and resting
- Seat width 52.1 cm / 20.5’’